Upcoming FOCUS Virtual Events
Tuesday, May 19 – Workplace Mental Health in the Age of COVID
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Friday, May 29 – Elevate Leadership: The Authentic Leader
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday, June 24 – 100 Years of the 19th Amendment
Have a high school student at home? Check out our Virtual Summer Teen Institutes coming up in June!
What You May Have Missed Last Week
HR in the Age of COVID, featuring:
Mark Lindgren, SVP Corporate Communications & CHRO, Ameren
Jennifer Richert, Manager of Talent Acquisition, Schnucks
Ann Seeney, Vice President Human Resources, St. Louis Cardinals
Lisa Williams, Senior VP of Workforce Excellence, Lutheran Senior Services
You’re Hired! Mastering the Job Search During a Pandemic
Featuring Bernie Frazier, SPHR, Founder & President, CareerCompass LLC
Presented with support from Citi and Daugherty Business Solutions
Learning & Engagement
Each week, we’ll also be sharing virtual opportunities for our FOCUS community members to continue their professional development and civic engagement. Share your opportunity here!
- May 19 – Pulse on Policy: Family Well-being with Clark-Fox Policy Institute
- May 19 – Your Roadmap to Trust with Leadership Louisville
- May 19 – Increasing Equity in a Post-Pandemic Economy with the Aspen Institute
- May 21 – Maternal Health During COVID-19 for Women of Color with National Council of Jewish Women St. Louis
- May 27 – Community Centered Fundraising with Association of Fundraising Professionals St. Louis Chapter
- May 27 – Info for Small Businesses & Nonprofits As They Reopen with Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- May 28 – Flattening the Change Curve with Psychological Associates
- St. Louis City and St. Louis County have each released a number of operating protocol guidelines for businesses and services that are reopening.
- The Missouri School Board’s Association released Pandemic Recovery Considerations: Re-entry and Reopening of Schools as a guide to help educational agencies think through the processes for re-opening.
- Check out the Downtown STL virtual open house, with six digital exhibits to explore and opportunities to provide your feedback and ideas.
- The Salvation Army is seeking volunteers to answer calls to their COVID-19 help hotline.
- Recruiting is underway for our fall FOCUS programs. Submit a nomination or application for Emerging Leaders, Impact Fellows or Coro Women In Leadership.