The Future of Professional Development: Trends and Innovations in Mentoring
Date(s) - January 24, 2024
8:00 am - 9:30 am
BJC Learning Center
3800 Eager Road
St. Louis, MO 63144
As our workforce and workplaces continue to evolve, how is the mentoring landscape changing? We will delve into how hybrid work and virtual environments are reshaping the way we mentor and are mentored, and explore the impact of mentoring on DEI initiatives and employee well-being. Our panel will explore the role of technology and opportunities for innovation, from reverse mentoring to micro-mentoring, to better meet the needs of both mentors and mentees.
- Moderator: Lauren Herring, President & CEO, Impact Group, LLC (Women In Leadership 2004)
- Zundra Bryant, Vice President, People Business Solutions, Centene Corporation (Women In Leadership 2003)
- Irasa Downing, SPHR, Principal, Business Human Capital-Branch Development, Edward Jones
- Pamela Morris-Thornton, Chief Human Resources Officer, Advantage Solutions (Leadership St. Louis 2008)
- Steve Savis, Chief Human Resources Officer, ESCO Technologies (Leadership St. Louis 2016)
8:00-8:30 a.m. – Check-in and Networking
8:30-9:30 a.m. – Panel Discussion
There is no cost to attend, but advance registration is required.