FOCUS on Diversity: BIPOC
Date(s) - February 19, 2021
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Online registration is now closed. If you are registered for this event, be sure to check your inbox for an email from the FOCUS Virtual Campus (email@example.com) with your log-in details. If you have questions regarding your registration, please contact Kayla Dix at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 657-4020.
Join us for the first event in our new three-part FOCUS on Diversity series! Each session will take a deep dive into issues of diversity, equity and inclusion for the BIPOC, Disability and LGBTQIA+ communities. We’ll hear from experts in the field about leading across the spectrum of diversity and explore workplace initiatives that are helping to turn discussion into action.
- Moderator: Nalini Mahadevan, Principal, MLO Law LLC, and FOCUS Board Member
- Carl Reed, President & Co-founder, Lion Forge Animation
- Karlos Ramirez, President & CEO, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Geoffrey Soyiantet, Founder and Executive Director, Vitendo 4 Africa
- Kellie Thompson, Director, Kathryn M. Buder Center for American Indian Studies, Washington University in St. Louis