Civic Engagement Forums
As a nonpartisan convener and facilitator, FOCUS' civic engagement forums provide opportunities to learn about and discuss key regional issues. In the past year, more than 1,600 community members and leaders attended a FOCUS forum.
Bringing together diverse perspectives, our forums offer:
- Access to education and resources on important civic issues;
- Space to engage in dialogue and understanding of opposing viewpoints; and
- Connection with other individuals who have an interest in the issue and leaders working in that space.
Many of our forums are free and open to the public. To access members-only events and discounts, join or renew your FOCUS membership.
Want to be notified of upcoming events? Sign up here.
Interested in partnering on or sponsoring a future forum? Contact Dr. Wally Siewert, Director of Civic Engagement, at (314) 657-4026 or by email.
- The Overall Health, Vitality, and Success of Our Community: Jobs & Transportation - March 30, 2023
- Mission Matters: Operationalizing Transformational Leadership - Jan. 31, 2023
- The Overall Health, Vitality, and Success of Our Community: Behavioral Health - Nov. 15, 2022
- The Overall Health, Vitality, and Success of Our Community: Affordable Housing - Sept. 21, 2022
- Choosing Our Environment: Confluence, Climate & Community in the St. Louis Region - March 23, 2022
- Neighborhoods in Transition: Development & Community Self-Determination - Jan. 26, 2022
- Addressing Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Issues in Schools - Nov. 17, 2021