FOCUS on Diversity: Disabilities
Date(s) - April 16, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Online registration is now closed for this event. If you are signed up, you should have received log-in details from the FOCUS Virtual Campus (email@example.com) – be sure to check your junk/spam/promotions folder if you don’t see it. If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact Kayla Dix at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 657-4020.
Join us for the second event in our three-part FOCUS on Diversity series! Each session will take a deep dive into issues of diversity, equity and inclusion for the BIPOC, Disabilities and LGBTQIA+ communities. We’ll hear from experts in the field about leading across the spectrum of diversity and explore workplace and community initiatives that are helping to turn discussion into action.
- Moderator: Joan Lipkin, Artistic Director, That Uppity Theatre Company
- Linda Baker, Community Engager and Chair, St. Louis County Commission on Disabilities
- Kate Banister, Speaker, Author, and Disability Educator, Access-4-All LLC
- Lori Becker, COO and Director of Development & Communications, Starkloff Disability Institute
- Jason Frazier, President & CEO, MindsEye