FOCUS on Diversity: LGBTQIA+
Date(s) - October 11, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Registration for this event is now closed. You should have received your log-in details from the FOCUS Virtual Campus (email@example.com) – be sure to check your junk/spam/promotions folder if you don’t see it. If you have any questions regarding your registration, please contact Becky Rasmussen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (314) 933-4424.
Join us for the final event in our three-part FOCUS on Diversity series! Each session takes deep dive into issues of diversity, equity and inclusion for the BIPOC, Disabilities and LGBTQIA+ communities. We’ll hear from experts in the field about leading across the spectrum of diversity and explore workplace and community initiatives that are helping to turn discussion into action.
- Moderator: Gilberto Pinela, Communications Manager, Cortex Innovation Community
- Steven Louis Brawley, Public Historian, St. Louis LGBTQ History Project
- Sayer Johnson, Executive Director, Metro Trans Umbrella Group
- Kris Kleindienst, Owner, Left Bank Books
- LaShana Lewis, Director of IT, Givable