Upcoming FOCUS Virtual Events
Tuesday, April 21 – Higher Education in the Age of Coronavirus
Tuesday, April 21 – Leader Lounge: Social Trust Post-COVID
Friday, April 24 – The Art of Engagement: Storytelling for Leaders
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 28 – Leader Lounge: Alumni Reunion
Wednesday, April 29 – Medical Realities: Inequity in the Age of COVID-19
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
What You May Have Missed Last Week
Leadership Perspectives: A Conversation with St. Louis City Mayor Lyda Krewson
Leadership Perspectives: A Conversation with St. Louis County Executive Dr. Sam Page
The Power of Resiliency – Why You Need It and How You Develop It
Featuring Dr. Cheryl Throgmorton and Dr. David Rowan of Psychological Associates
Presented with support from Citi and Daugherty Business Solutions
Learning & Engagement
Each week, we’ll also be sharing virtual opportunities for our FOCUS community members to continue their professional development and civic engagement. Share your opportunity here!
- April 20 – Small Business and COVID-19 with Legal Services of Eastern Missouri
- April 21 – Job Quality in Practice: Worker Organizations Respond to the COVID-19 Crisis with the Aspen Institute
- April 21 – How to Survive (and Thrive) Managing a Business Through Remote Work with West St. Louis Chamber of Commerce
- April 21 – Come Together, Right Now: Five Attributes of Effective Teams with Chapman & Co. Leadership Institute
- April 23 – A Conversation with St. Louis Small Businesses with Square
- April 23 – Growth and Equity in the St. Louis Region with the Brown School at Washington University
- Lincoln County Council on Aging is seeking meal-delivery drivers.
- Table Wisdom is recruiting volunteers for its Co-video Partner program that matches you with someone from a different city who has been affected by social distancing.
- The Greater St. Louis 1 Million Mask Drive is looking for volunteers to help with gathering materials, sewing, delivery and more.
- Don’t forget to complete your 2020 Census!